6 Trust Elements
- Your new viewers don’t know you but you have something to offer. They are checking out your scope, but essentially you are strangers and your relationship is starting from “Ground Zero”.
- The truth is, at Ground Zero, most of your new viewers start out by NOT trusting you.
- Would you buy from a company you didn’t trust? No one. So what can you do to increase the trust of your landing page? Here are a few things you can use:
- Testimonials: Make them authentic and try to use video if you can. And don’t be afraid to ask your customers if they are willing to help.
- Social Media: Show a live stream of people saying nice stuff about you.
- Endorsements: Show the logos of media placements or high profile customers.