LEAD PAGE CUSTOMER REQUIREMENTS
First Name (required)
Last Name (required)
1. What are your desired colors for your lead page? (Please provide hexidecimal values if possible. For a guide on hexadecimals, click HERE)
2. Will you be providing a logo? If yes, please attach a high-resolution .png, .pdf or .eps file.
3. What is your "Unique Value Proposition in a Concise Headline" ?
4. Please attach 1 image or video that you will use in your lead page.
5. What are your customer pain points that you are addressing with your lead page?
6. What are your 3-5 Core Benefit(s) that will address your customer pain point(s)?
7. What information (data) are you requesting from those who visit your lead page? For example, First Name, Last Name Email, or any additional fields?
8. What are you providing in return for this information and data? For example, are you providing a free PDF download or eBook? If so, please attach to this email.
Note: Your Call to Action (CTA) will be a button that spells out exactly what your viewer will do from #8 above, ie. Sign-up for Email, Download our FREE PDF, etc
9. What are your social media channels that you would like for us to include in your final thank you email?
10. Please provide trust elements? For example, customer testimonials and/or endorsement.
11. WordPress: Please add firstname.lastname@example.org as username and email. Feel free to assign me a password or I can assign it myself. Need help? Click HERE for a tutorial.
12. Email Marketing: Do you have an Email Marketing account already setup, ie MailChimp or other program? If so, you can add email@example.com as an admin user? Need help? Click HERE for a tutorial.
NEED A LEAD PAGE TUTORIAL?
Start learning the 7 parts of a lead page HERE.